- Take all oil and gas resources into public ownership.
- Introduce a new model of public hydrocarbon management.
- Develop and fund an integrated industrial development strategy comprising upstream and downstream activities.
- Use funds and infrastructure from oil and gas activities to diversify Ireland’s energy supply.
- Design and implement a new system of consultation and planning for all energy activities based on the active engagement of all stakeholders.
- Ban fracking and end the use of fossil fuels beyond currently issued licences.
- End public subsidies for corporate wind farms; regulate and develop community appropriate farms that serve Irish society
- Stop the privatisation of our forests