People Before Profit campaigns for full equality for LBGTQ people.
- Full equality for gay or bisexual men donating blood. This means ending the 12 month celibacy rule that currently exists.
- Hate crime legislation to deal with homophobic and transphobic attacks and proper recording of data on such attacks.
- Extension of gender recognition act to 16-18 year olds.
- Access to gender neutral toilets in schools, workplaces and public buildings.
- A third gender option for non-binary people on all official forms.
- Legislation to make anti-retroviral drugs such as Pre-exposure prophylaxis, free.
- Legislation to allow all LGBTQ people fleeing persecution to live in Ireland.
- Free gender care through an Irish NHS, including services like psychotherapy, counselling, speech and language therapy, hormone therapy, hair removal and gender reassignment surgery.
- Restoration and improvement of funding for mental health and addiction treatment services.
- Proper funding for LGBTQ organisations and resource centres.
- Compulsory, age-appropriate sex education which deals with issues around gender, sexuality, safe sex, consent and contraception.
- Anti-bullying initiatives for schools, youth groups, sports clubs etc.
- LGBTQ awareness training for workplaces, community organisations, sports clubs etc.
- Full support for marriage equality in the North.