- Education should be funded and managed exclusively by the State rather than handed over to various patron bodies.
- Establish a maximum class sizes: Our longer term goal is a maximum number of students in any class, anywhere in the country, should be 18.
- School transport, uniforms, meals, educational materials and play and PE facilities provided free in all schools.
- Employ lab assistants to cater for Science and ICT classes
- Restore supports for vulnerable pupils and all those with special educational needs
- Introduce modules on philosophy, political economy, arts and media studies in second
level to promote creativity and civic awareness.
- Abolish university ‘registration’ fees; extend and improve maintenance and
Read People Before Profit Education Policy in full here: